All I can say is YUM to this fluffiness of eggs, veggies, and cheese! Have one for breakfast or take one to go for a snack. These scrumptious scrambled egg muffins are a perfect way to enjoy a speck of breakfast any time throughout the day.
* Make sure to have a muffin pan! My muffin pan holds 12 muffins.
* 12 eggs (I used half egg whites and half regular)
* 1 small red bell pepper chopped into tiny pieces
* 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
* 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
* 1/2 tsp. sea salt
* 1/2 tsp black pepper
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees f
1. Break the eggs into a medium bowl and whisk away
2. Add the chopped spinach and bell pepper into the bowl with the eggs and mix well
3. Toss in the goat cheese and continue to mix
4. Add the salt and pepper and give a final stir
5. Coat your muffin pan with non stick spray and pour the mixture in!!
6. Finally, pop that muffin pan into the oven for 20-25 minutes. Use a fork to make sure they are finished and there is no runny gooey stuff in the middle.
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that
I have truly loved surfing around your weblog posts.
In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I’m hoping you
write once more very soon!
Thank you SO much! I am going to start posting again very soon and I am excited for you to keep reading:)
Excellent post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired!
Very useful info specially the closing phase 🙂 I maintain such information much.
I was seeking this certain information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.