The hubby has the whole weekend off, which is few and far between, so we are taking advantage of this time together and making a hipster pilgrimage to Brooklyn, NY! We are staying in a little area called, Williamsburg, known for its vintage vibe, flea markets, unique shopping, and cute restaurants.
And here it goes…
1. Checking into a funky hotel (we found an amazing deal on jetsetter.com) called, King and Grove, in Williamsburg. Too bad it’s not summer yet because they have an outdoor pool, but we honestly wouldn’t be sitting by a pool during a quick weekend trip anyways (so I tell myself).
2. Friday night we’ll be stopping in for a quick taco at this Mexican Cantina, Mesa Coyoacan.
2. Then, later that night we will be heading to the Music Hall of Williamsburg to see Betty Who play live at a sold out concert!
3. Saturday, doing some flea market/antique shopping, picture taking, and wondering the streets!
…..check out this pic below for a map of the best shops to hit up in Williamsburg (GQ approved!)
4. Sunday, hitting up the much raved about Brooklyn Flea market to look for some furniture!
Full itinerary and pics to come soon!