The quickest most perfect chicken ever! It gets me every time how delicious, easy, and quick it is! I’ll admit it, I may make this at a dinner party one day and tell everyone it took me hours to marinate and that I am a serious gourmet cook….Major LIE! These little suckers are like garlicy, zesty, perfectly spiced pieces of chicken. DELICIOUS! It is certainly in my rotation for what to cook each week, that’s for sure.
Extra virgin olive oil
2 Medium/large garlic cloves
chili powder and/or paprika for sprinkling!
Cooked just enough so each side has a nice golden color. The seasoning, lime, and garlic somehow add this amazing crispness that is ohhhh so good! This dish is definitely toss and go, and the type of recipe that you can chat, or just drink lots of wine while cooking and not mess it up! Hehe
1. Cut the chicken into about 1 inch chunks.
2. Heat oil just enough to coat the entire bottom of the pan.
2. Toss in the chicken and cook on each side (WITHOUT MOVING) for 3 minutes on medium heat (depending on your stove) or until you start to see the cooked white part of the chicken starting to move about half way up the piece. When you flip the chicken it should be lightly browned and golden.
3. As the other side cooks:
a. sprinkling chili powder and/or some paprika to your liking (I sprinkled just enough to coat the chicken).
b. squeeze half a lime of the chicken.
4. Stir the chicken and squeeze the other half of the lime and add the garlic.
5. stir for a moment and then transfer to a dish.
6. Use the other lime to squeeze over the chicken to your liking.
I’m adding some garlic salt instead of garlic cloves, hope it’s fine, as I don’t wanna use garlic here directly…
Great idea! Let me know how it turns out!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yeah, taste enhances when you exchange ideas. Happy cooking ❤ ❤