Sometimes I just want to head out and let the music tell me how long I’ve been running for, so, I made my 30 minute playlist to make sure that I was in fact, running for 30 minutes. It’s always great when you are running as though you’re a rock star and no one else seems to know but you. Also, the Boston Marathon is coming up in almost two months and people keep asking for some more song suggestions to listen to while they train. Well trust me, these songs will put that pep right back into your step!
Okay so I lied, this playlist is actually 32 minutes to be exact, but, the last two minutes can be used as a cool down if so desired.
1. (Everything is) Debatable by Hellogoodbye 3:56
2. Blue Jeans (RAC Mix) by Lana Del Rey, RAC 3.38
3. If You Didn’t See Me [Then You Weren’t On The Dancefloor] by Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr 4:07
4. Silhouettes by Avicii 3.32
5. All Eyes On You by St. Lucia 4:28
6. 1901 by Phoenix 3:13
7. Help I’m Alive by Metric 4:46
8. Dancing On My Own by Robyn 4:46
Wanna actually hear the music for free on your own playlist? Download Spotify for free and search for the songs, then you can create your own playlist to have and hold forever. Or, you can also find me on Spotify (under Dani Sieber) and follow this playlist:)
Pingback: 35 Minute Run Mix: keep going « speckled yellow